Trident FAQ

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheHarold

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is hilarious, to see how quickly misinformation spreads and people getting all emotional over something that probably doesn’t even exist.

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The funny thing is that when the Trident is released, what will be the next thing people will start to complain about, LOL!!!

smartwater101

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hopefully its not something we have to send in regularly for maintenance.

The video, that was available via apex fusion, said to save the box because we'll need it for "routine servicing."

Might have just been poor wording on their part... But I feel like if it was a "just in case" sort of thing, that would have been clarified by now.

TTNuge

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The video, that was available via apex fusion, said to save the box because we'll need it for "routine servicing."

Might have just been poor wording on their part... But I feel like if it was a "just in case" sort of thing, that would have been clarified by now.

Or it may have been something they expected the NSI folk to have to do during testing. We don't know and so many people are jumping all over it without knowing the whole story. Speculation is fine but some people seem to get a little too uptight at times. I doubt they are going to clarify anything until they make an official announcement that need clarified.

ca1ore

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I 100% agree bro . But there’s no shortage of people with deep pockets who just don’t care . Would like to see all here who has been waiting get a fair share before anybody whose just tryna to make a flip . And that’s not guaranteed . I don’t have any idea what Apex is planning. I’d like to see a pre order hit though . That would give them a better idea and time frame any how as to how many is needed for release day

Personally, I neither desire nor intend to buy this on day one. In fact, in the past when I have bought something on day one, I've rather regretted not waiting a bit. While I don't doubt there has been plenty of vetting done, I seem to recall when the 2016 apex first came out there were some initial hardware issues. I will absolutely buy one, but since my tanks have managed to thrive without automated testing, a few more months aren't likely to tip the scales one way or the other.

Shinister

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm confused on what you mean by this. The videos were addressing the end user.

I think he means that the message may have been for the NSI folks during their testing phase. If they found a problem and they would have to ship it back to neptune.

MyReefRobbedMe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Personally, I neither desire nor intend to buy this on day one. In fact, in the past when I have bought something on day one, I've rather regretted not waiting a bit. While I don't doubt there has been plenty of vetting done, I seem to recall when the 2016 apex first came out there were some initial hardware issues. I will absolutely buy one, but since my tanks have managed to thrive without automated testing, a few more months aren't likely to tip the scales one way or the other.

Thanks I knew you’d agree with what I said then about making a pre-order and wait 2-3 months so they all go out . Rather Than tossing out 2-4 per store , resellers buying them placing em on eBay price gouging until 2-3 months later anyways for the next round of supplies

MyReefRobbedMe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just curious. Who else is gonna be running the Trident along side ReefBot with a big lazy grin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 36 16.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 29 12.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 131 58.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 15 6.7%
Back