Not too long ago I asked a senior reef hobbyist how he deals with long vacations and his answer shocked me. His words inspired me to create a “smart aquarium.” What I need is a hobby to enjoy and to unwind from work. Yet, does so without pressuring other family members, and still allows me to be free long (3~4 weeks) vacations. These days, ULM (Ultra Low Maintenance) tanks have become a popular topic. Click here to read more...
- LATEST in General Saltwater Aquarium - My New Tank: By Mike Paletta
- LATEST in Contests and Giveaways - The WWC Coral Subscription Club GIVEAWAY! Win a subscription! (3 winners)
- LATEST in Upcoming Shows and Frag Swaps - Aquashella Festival Official Floor Plan Just Released!
- LATEST in Contests and Giveaways - The CRYSTAL REEF AQUATICS "CUSTOMIZE MY REEF TANK" Giveaway!
- LATEST in Sponsor News Release - Vertex Aquaristik launches a "Realization Of Modern Aquaria" with their new website!