Bonomo53's 57 edge

Took some pics with the dslr tn still trying to figure this camera out so any advice is appreciated.





























 
WOW!!! You went from amazing, to nothing and BACK to amazing! When I saw it crashed I thought, I dont know if he can make it that pretty again, but you def have! Gorgeous GORGEOUS tank!!!
 
Thanks Adam its a fathead anthias got him eating pretty good.. i gotta stop by once your home from school and pick up some pieces
 
WOW!!! You went from amazing, to nothing and BACK to amazing! When I saw it crashed I thought, I dont know if he can make it that pretty again, but you def have! Gorgeous GORGEOUS tank!!!

Thanks its still a work in progress i love sps but hate having to look at frags for the first few months.. my tank looks empty!
 
looks good. im cycling my 57 right now. great attitude and quick recovery after sandy gave you a jump start. keep it up.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new