Russter's 20 gal

Russter

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 5, 2009
Messages
160
Reaction score
0
Location
Thunder Bay
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is a picture of my tank as of Sept 11, 2011

IMG_9926.jpg


60W SWC Cree LEDs
Neptune moonlights
SWC 160 Xtreme Cone Skimmer
Neptune Apex Lite
Ecotech Marine Vortech MP10
Mag 9.5 return pump
BRS GFO/Carbon Reactor
Drew's Dosers for calcium/alkalinity
300W Heater
Level Loc auto top-off
BRS 75 gal/day RO-DI
 
Last edited:
And here's one from today.

IMG_0024.jpg


The green and yellow birdsnest both RTN'd. I had to massively cut them back and they are starting to look better again. I was having alkalinity issues at the same time so I think that was the problem.

Check out this thread for more details.
 
wow, a coast to coast bean animal, mag 9.5, and a mp 10... in a 20 gallon! My 90 gallon tank has less flow than yours. awesome tank, sorry about the sps.
 
AHHHH....the 20 tall!! My first tank was a 20gl tall with 1 piece of live rock. Like hiter in the AEFW video says " I miss my nano". Thumbs up man!!!
 
Looks great love the paly colonies!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new