my tank

redemer123

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 9, 2011
Messages
168
Reaction score
4
Location
clio MI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well I've never shown anyone pics of my tank or the inhabitants in it soo enjoy :)

DSC_0445.jpg

DSC_0453.jpg

DSC_0122.jpg

DSC_0123.jpg

DSC_0145.jpg

DSC_0140.jpg

DSC_0142.jpg

DSC_0143.jpg

DSC_0150.jpg

DSC_0133.jpg

DSC_0207-2.jpg

DSC_0192.jpg

DSC_0201.jpg

DSC_0202-1-1-1.jpg
 
Oh I am enjoying! Love it! What type of rock do you have in there?
 
Sweet pictures!! Everything looks great!!

sent from Stretch's DROID X using Tapatalk
 
Your tank is beautiful! Thanks for sharing!
 
FYI guys theres loads more pics where that came from ;), its just that doing well in my senior year of high school is a little bit more important than recent tank pics lol thanks for all the nice comments.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new