20230926_180324.jpg

00W's AIO Smorgasbord

Aquarium Profile and Equipment

What type of saltwater aquarium is this?
Mixed Reef
Total Water Volume
115
When did you start this tank?
Jun 16, 2015
What is your aquarium made of?
Glass
Aquarium Length (inches)
48
Aquarium Width (inches)
18
Aquarium Height (inches)
24
Aquarium Overflow/Drain
Drain Style (durso, herbie, etc)
Aquarium Sump
YES
Sump Water Volume
20
Aquarium Stand
Wood
Aquarium Controller
NO
Protein Skimmer
NO
Protein Skimmer Make and Model
Lifereef vs3-24
Aquarium Reactors
  1. None
Return Pump
Eheim compaction 3000
What types of equipment are you using for water flow and circulation?
  1. Powerhead
  2. Wavemaker
Water Flow and Circulation Equipment List
Jebao OW 20 x2, OW10, Jebao 1300, 2 sicce small WaveMaker.
Aquarium Lighting
  1. T5 Fluorescent
  2. Natural Sunlight
Lighting Equipment List
Odyssea T5 HO fixture
Lighting PAR and Goals
Low
Dosing Equipment Detail
None
Auto Top Off or ATO
NO
Aquarium Heating and Cooling
  1. I am using a heater or heaters
Water Temperature
77
Heating and Cooling Equipment Detail
Eheim 300w with ink bird controller

Aquarium Water Chemistry and Parameters

pH Level
8.3
Specific Gravity
1.027
Nitrate or NO3
19
Phosphate or PO4
1.12
Calcium
440
Alkalinity
7
Magnesium
1300
Salt Brand
Red sea blue bucket
Trace Element Dosing
Kent essential elements

Aquarium Natural and Mechanical Filtration

Substrate
Bare Bottom (BB)
Substrate Level
No Substrate
Live Rock
75
Live Rock Type
Unknown
Nutrient Export
  1. Protein Skimmer
  2. Filter Sock
Water Changes
YES
Water Change Details
10% every Monday

Aquarium Tank Inhabitants (fish, coral, invert etc.)

Fish List
  1. Angelfish
  2. Clownfish
  3. Surgeonfish Tang
  4. Other Predatory
Total Fish
4
Coral List
  1. Zoanthids
  2. Soft Coral
  3. Mushroom Coral
  4. Other
Total Corals
6
Invert List
  1. Anemone
  2. Snails
  3. None
Total Inverts
0
Livestock Detail
Have a trigger which is not listed.
Livestock Quarantine
  1. No Quarantine

Aquarium Nutrition (fish, coral, invert etc. feeding)

Fish Feeding Frequency
Multiple Daily Feedings
Coral Feeding Frequency
Do Not Feed Coral Directly
Fish and Coral Feeding
  1. Flake
  2. Pellet
  3. Frozen
  4. Algae Strips
  5. Other
Auto Feeder
NO

Additional Aquarium Information

What do you think are the keys to your success in reefing?
Patience
That's like an hour from me. Camden maine. Wicked tourist trap
Camden NJ is just across the bridge from Philly and 10 mins from me.
You don't go there after dark.
 
Camden NJ is just across the bridge from Philly and 10 mins from me.
You don't go there after dark.
Camden maine is like the polar opposite of that then. Bunch of rich snobby people. Let's leave yours alone and we can all get lunch on the coast at mine :face-with-tears-of-joy:
 
Camden maine is like the polar opposite of that then. Bunch of rich snobby people. Let's leave yours alone and we can all get lunch on the coast at mine :face-with-tears-of-joy:
I went salsa dancing with a bunch of nurse friends once, and we closed the place down. Leaving, I got lost in Camden bc my phone died.
I pulled up behind a cop and asked for directions, and they told me which way to go and say, "Don't even stop for red lights, just go." They didn't even care that I obviously smelled like wine.
 
Don't know his name...
1ocean is not on there but he's a secret agent...
We found out 1ocean’s name, Rumpelstiltskin!
 
I thought I might have seen @BrokenReefer 's name so I went and checked to no avail.
 
Oh yeah! And Suzi already knows but Frank is Fish guy, Lowell is Lowell.

We've also got Bev is LadyMac and Becky is Stang.
 
Oh yeah! And Suzi already knows but Frank is Fish guy, Lowell is Lowell.

We've also got Bev is LadyMac and Becky is Stang.
I know Becky and Maggie! And everyone knows Frank!
 
I went salsa dancing with a bunch of nurse friends once, and we closed the place down. Leaving, I got lost in Camden bc my phone died.
I pulled up behind a cop and asked for directions, and they told me which way to go and say, "Don't even stop for red lights, just go." They didn't even care that I obviously smelled like wine.
Sounds like East St. Louis. When I was going to school in St. Louis we went to a bar a couple times in East St. Louis because bars closed early in St. Lous. You had to walk through a metal detector to get in.
 
I agree I'm mean seriously if you don't want them or can't keep at least take them to a shelter where they have a better chance at finding someone to love them.
yeah, this is a big thing still from covid isolation. hey, we're home, now we can have a pet. now people want to travel again and don't want to even to board or ask a neighbor? seriously. I try to bring my pooch everywhere but Vet has boarding so you know they will be more than cared for.
 
yeah, this is a big thing still from covid isolation. hey, we're home, now we can have a pet. now people want to travel again and don't want to even to board or ask a neighbor? seriously. I try to bring my pooch everywhere but Vet has boarding so you know they will be more than cared for.
I have a place we always go to and they do an awesome job. My dogs are spoiled.
 
I went salsa dancing with a bunch of nurse friends once, and we closed the place down. Leaving, I got lost in Camden bc my phone died.
I pulled up behind a cop and asked for directions, and they told me which way to go and say, "Don't even stop for red lights, just go." They didn't even care that I obviously smelled like wine.
We had a place like this near where I grew up in California.
It's called Oakland.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new