20230926_180324.jpg

00W's AIO Smorgasbord

Aquarium Profile and Equipment

What type of saltwater aquarium is this?
Mixed Reef
Total Water Volume
115
When did you start this tank?
Jun 16, 2015
What is your aquarium made of?
Glass
Aquarium Length (inches)
48
Aquarium Width (inches)
18
Aquarium Height (inches)
24
Aquarium Overflow/Drain
Drain Style (durso, herbie, etc)
Aquarium Sump
YES
Sump Water Volume
20
Aquarium Stand
Wood
Aquarium Controller
NO
Protein Skimmer
NO
Protein Skimmer Make and Model
Lifereef vs3-24
Aquarium Reactors
  1. None
Return Pump
Eheim compaction 3000
What types of equipment are you using for water flow and circulation?
  1. Powerhead
  2. Wavemaker
Water Flow and Circulation Equipment List
Jebao OW 20 x2, OW10, Jebao 1300, 2 sicce small WaveMaker.
Aquarium Lighting
  1. T5 Fluorescent
  2. Natural Sunlight
Lighting Equipment List
Odyssea T5 HO fixture
Lighting PAR and Goals
Low
Dosing Equipment Detail
None
Auto Top Off or ATO
NO
Aquarium Heating and Cooling
  1. I am using a heater or heaters
Water Temperature
77
Heating and Cooling Equipment Detail
Eheim 300w with ink bird controller

Aquarium Water Chemistry and Parameters

pH Level
8.3
Specific Gravity
1.027
Nitrate or NO3
19
Phosphate or PO4
1.12
Calcium
440
Alkalinity
7
Magnesium
1300
Salt Brand
Red sea blue bucket
Trace Element Dosing
Kent essential elements

Aquarium Natural and Mechanical Filtration

Substrate
Bare Bottom (BB)
Substrate Level
No Substrate
Live Rock
75
Live Rock Type
Unknown
Nutrient Export
  1. Protein Skimmer
  2. Filter Sock
Water Changes
YES
Water Change Details
10% every Monday

Aquarium Tank Inhabitants (fish, coral, invert etc.)

Fish List
  1. Angelfish
  2. Clownfish
  3. Surgeonfish Tang
  4. Other Predatory
Total Fish
4
Coral List
  1. Zoanthids
  2. Soft Coral
  3. Mushroom Coral
  4. Other
Total Corals
6
Invert List
  1. Anemone
  2. Snails
  3. None
Total Inverts
0
Livestock Detail
Have a trigger which is not listed.
Livestock Quarantine
  1. No Quarantine

Aquarium Nutrition (fish, coral, invert etc. feeding)

Fish Feeding Frequency
Multiple Daily Feedings
Coral Feeding Frequency
Do Not Feed Coral Directly
Fish and Coral Feeding
  1. Flake
  2. Pellet
  3. Frozen
  4. Algae Strips
  5. Other
Auto Feeder
NO

Additional Aquarium Information

What do you think are the keys to your success in reefing?
Patience
Everyone come say hi! They have a fun aquascaping competition every year. Winners get to keep all the rock they used.
I won last year's "People's choice", but flying home with 100lbs of rock was out. lol I gave it to one of my friends there that was starting a 300g
 
Everyone come say hi! They have a fun aquascaping competition every year. Winners get to keep all the rock they used.
I won last year's "People's choice", but flying home with 100lbs of rock was out. lol I gave it to one of my friends there that was starting a 300g
I never win anything lol but I'm hoping I win something on here eventually lol I told the wife I needed to be a premium member so I could win more stuff :face-with-tears-of-joy:
 
I never win anything lol but I'm hoping I win something on here eventually lol I told the wife I needed to be a premium member so I could win more stuff :face-with-tears-of-joy:
Tim and I may be close, but he certainly beats me in the winnings on here.
 
Ok...

Suzi is Orchid
Mike is Noreaster
Luis is Luis
Kevin is Kev
Jill is Smitten
Paul is Bubbles
Parker is Reef Devils
Will is Fishy Guy
Walker is Walker
Lin is Linlox
I'm tbrown
Amanda is Calm
Remi is Remi
Xunhe is John Doe

Who'd I forget???
Ok, with the help of my intern mentor, here is a list to save and names can be added. Sorry if I miss someone
Joel is @00W
Kevin is @kevgib67
Tim is @tbrown
Frank is @fishguy242
Joseph or Jojo is @JoJosReef
Walker is @WalkerLovesTheOcean
Amanda is @Calmwaters
Rémi is @Remi
Parker is @Reef Devils
Lowell is @Lowell Lemon ( secret agent )
Ocean is @1ocean ( secret agent )
Xunhe is @John Doe
John is @kingranch2003
Lin is @Linlox
Will is @Fishy Guy
Jill is @smitten with ocean life
Paul is @BubblesandSqueak
Suzi is @OrchidMiss
Mike is @Nor'easter Reefer
Camden is @cdemoss01
Phil is @BrokenReefer
Becky is @Stang67
Bev is @LadyMac
I'm Luis Angel or Luis
 
Last edited:
Road trip...
Road Trip Summer GIF by @SummerBreak
I might road trip to a Boston/New York one if it works out. I'd feel like I couldn't buy anything if I went that far :disappointed-face: plus my 1 year old would probably hate the car ride :face-with-tears-of-joy: I could probably make a day trip/weekend trip to Boston/New York and not get in troublenfor leaving the wife and the baby home but trip to SC might be pushing it lol
 
Ok, with the help of my interin mentor, here is a list to save and names can be added. Sorry if I miss someone
Joel is @00W
Kevin is @kevgib67
Tim is @tbrown
Frank is @fishguy242
Joseph or Jojo is @JoJosReef
Walker is @WalkerLovesTheOcean
Amanda is @Calmwaters
Rémi is @Remi
Parker is @Reef Devils
Lowell is @Lowell Lemon ( secret agent )
Ocean is @1ocean ( secret agent )
Xunhe is @John Doe
John is @kingranch2003
Lin is @Linlox
Will is @Fishy Guy
Jill is @smitten with ocean life
Paul is @BubblesandSqueak
Suzi is @OrchidMiss
Mike is @Nor'easter Reefer
Camden is @cdemoss01
Broken or Dan is @BrokenReefer
Becky is @Stang67
Bev is @LadyMac
I'm Luis Angel or Luis
Why are they not alphabetically listed? Hrmmm???
 
Tim and I may be close, but he certainly beats me in the winnings on here.
Tim wins everything. He's lucky this is a reef forum and everything smells fishy or someone might notice... :face-with-tears-of-joy:
confused billy zane GIF by Curfew
 
Last edited:
Remember @OrchidMiss is SALLY!!!!! She went on a 30 page rant a couple years ago about how it drives her crazy when people, especially patients, get her first name wrong. You don’t want to feel her wrath!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new