20230926_180324.jpg

00W's AIO Smorgasbord

Aquarium Profile and Equipment

What type of saltwater aquarium is this?
Mixed Reef
Total Water Volume
115
When did you start this tank?
Jun 16, 2015
What is your aquarium made of?
Glass
Aquarium Length (inches)
48
Aquarium Width (inches)
18
Aquarium Height (inches)
24
Aquarium Overflow/Drain
Drain Style (durso, herbie, etc)
Aquarium Sump
YES
Sump Water Volume
20
Aquarium Stand
Wood
Aquarium Controller
NO
Protein Skimmer
NO
Protein Skimmer Make and Model
Lifereef vs3-24
Aquarium Reactors
  1. None
Return Pump
Eheim compaction 3000
What types of equipment are you using for water flow and circulation?
  1. Powerhead
  2. Wavemaker
Water Flow and Circulation Equipment List
Jebao OW 20 x2, OW10, Jebao 1300, 2 sicce small WaveMaker.
Aquarium Lighting
  1. T5 Fluorescent
  2. Natural Sunlight
Lighting Equipment List
Odyssea T5 HO fixture
Lighting PAR and Goals
Low
Dosing Equipment Detail
None
Auto Top Off or ATO
NO
Aquarium Heating and Cooling
  1. I am using a heater or heaters
Water Temperature
77
Heating and Cooling Equipment Detail
Eheim 300w with ink bird controller

Aquarium Water Chemistry and Parameters

pH Level
8.3
Specific Gravity
1.027
Nitrate or NO3
19
Phosphate or PO4
1.12
Calcium
440
Alkalinity
7
Magnesium
1300
Salt Brand
Red sea blue bucket
Trace Element Dosing
Kent essential elements

Aquarium Natural and Mechanical Filtration

Substrate
Bare Bottom (BB)
Substrate Level
No Substrate
Live Rock
75
Live Rock Type
Unknown
Nutrient Export
  1. Protein Skimmer
  2. Filter Sock
Water Changes
YES
Water Change Details
10% every Monday

Aquarium Tank Inhabitants (fish, coral, invert etc.)

Fish List
  1. Angelfish
  2. Clownfish
  3. Surgeonfish Tang
  4. Other Predatory
Total Fish
4
Coral List
  1. Zoanthids
  2. Soft Coral
  3. Mushroom Coral
  4. Other
Total Corals
6
Invert List
  1. Anemone
  2. Snails
  3. None
Total Inverts
0
Livestock Detail
Have a trigger which is not listed.
Livestock Quarantine
  1. No Quarantine

Aquarium Nutrition (fish, coral, invert etc. feeding)

Fish Feeding Frequency
Multiple Daily Feedings
Coral Feeding Frequency
Do Not Feed Coral Directly
Fish and Coral Feeding
  1. Flake
  2. Pellet
  3. Frozen
  4. Algae Strips
  5. Other
Auto Feeder
NO

Additional Aquarium Information

What do you think are the keys to your success in reefing?
Patience
This is how I'm learning all the names I don't know lol.
Hi Mike! Thanks, Joel!
Count Rugen The Princess Bride GIF by Disney+
You got it Suzi!
We still have a few names to get.
Someday....
 
I was hoping to go have a nice breakfast with the family but both kids said “uh no, we just want Spidey daddy” and my wife is still sleeping.

I’m sipping coffee in my recliner and planning my next coral buys. I should be picking up some killer torches from my LFS today, if the auction winnings is correct.
You’ll have to post some of those pics. Torches really make the tank for motion.
 
Good morning from the wettest little chicken
1000010386.jpg

1000010412.jpg

1000010442.jpg
My white bellied caique used to love being in the water in the sink while the water was running.
 
Ok...

Suzi is Orchid
Mike is Noreaster
Luis is Luis
Kevin is Kev
Jill is Smitten
Paul is Bubbles
Parker is Reef Devils
Will is Fishy Guy
Walker is Walker
Lin is Linlox
I'm tbrown
Amanda is Calm
Remi is Remi
Xunhe is John Doe

Who'd I forget???
 
Yall with hospitality badges... are we talking month of welcomes, hundreds of welcomes, years of welcomes? Because I try and welcome as many as I can everyday. Just need to know if this will be a lifelong goal or not :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
 
This is how I'm learning all the names I don't know lol.
Hi Mike! Thanks, Joel!
Count Rugen The Princess Bride GIF by Disney+
so confusing because they also look like Timothy Dalton and Christian Bale. :zany-face:
 
You got any big plans? Working? I assume the weekends the busy days?
Yeah weekends are always busy.
Sunday is crazy always.
Busiest day by far.
In the republic of Idaho, every day is a vacation especially up north here.
Just not for me. ;)
We've been crazy busy especially for the last year.
 
Yall with hospitality badges... are we talking month of welcomes, hundreds of welcomes, years of welcomes? Because I try and welcome as many as I can everyday. Just need to know if this will be a lifelong goal or not :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
definitely months
 
My white bellied caique used to love being in the water in the sink while the water was running.
She also doubles as a salinity and TDO meter.
1000010449.jpg
1000003696.jpg
 
Yeah weekends are always busy.
Sunday is crazy always.
Busiest day by far.
In the republic of Idaho, every day is a vacation especially up north here.
Just not for me. ;)
We've been crazy busy especially for the last year.
If i ever get out to Idaho I'll make a point to swing out. What kind of restaurant is it?
 
Ok...

Suzi is Orchid
Mike is Noreaster
Luis is Luis
Kevin is Kev
Jill is Smitten
Paul is Bubbles
Parker is Reef Devils
Will is Fishy Guy
Walker is Walker
Lin is Linlox
I'm tbrown
Amanda is Calm
Remi is Remi
Xunhe is John Doe

Who'd I forget???
Just me....
And John.
John is king ranch.
 
If i ever get out to Idaho I'll make a point to swing out. What kind of restaurant is it?
Breakfast/lunch.
Lots of Breakfast.
Little bit of everything.
Lots of bacon. ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new