OP
OP
Obsessed with fish

Obsessed with fish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, I might be able to go to the fish store today, because I thought maybye someone could drive me there, then I can stay in the car while the person goes into the fish store and buys the stuff I want, its not certain that this person will say yes.

MaxTremors

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, I might be able to go to the fish store today, because I thought maybye someone could drive me there, then I can stay in the car while the person goes into the fish store and buys the stuff I want, its not certain that this person will say yes.
If you have Covid you should be quarantining. You could pass it to the person driving you, and then they could pass it to anyone they come in contact with. Getting corals isn’t a priority, it can wait until you’re no longer contagious (if you got it on Friday, you are likely still contagious,
you’re supposed to isolate for 10 days). If you absolutely can’t wait (which, why?), just have the person pick up what you need and have them drop it off on your porch. There’s just no reason to potentially infect someone else to get some corals.

monkeyCmonkeyDo

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree about the social distancing and the person going for you with a wish list and leaving it on your front door for you but it's your choice imo and theirs.
Wow amazing this got to 8 pages so fast lol. Got to do some back reading.
D

OP
OP
Obsessed with fish

Obsessed with fish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you have Covid you should be quarantining. You could pass it to the person driving you, and then they could pass it to anyone they come in contact with. Getting corals isn’t a priority, it can wait until you’re no longer contagious (if you got it on Friday, you are likely still contagious,
you’re supposed to isolate for 10 days). If you absolutely can’t wait (which, why?), just have the person pick up what you need and have them drop it off on your porch. There’s just no reason to potentially infect someone else to get some corals.
The person lives with me, and they got covid last week while on holiday, in new south whales if someone you live with gets covid, but you have gotten covid in the last 6 weeks, you don't have isolate.

OP
OP
Obsessed with fish

Obsessed with fish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So in short the person I live with who took me got covid last week while on holiday, because they got it in the past 6 weeks they don't need to isolate and there immune, i would never break a law lol, another thing were I live you have to isolate for a week, but thankyou anyway for the heads up.

OP
OP
Obsessed with fish

Obsessed with fish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am very sorry for taking so long to upload pictures, but here's my aquarium now with the extra zoas and I have changed the aqua scape, as you can see my rock is starting to grow brown algae wich I believe means I'm in the ugly stages, also as you can see I'm not the best aquarium photographer, any tips on taking photos of the aquarium would be appreciated!
20220501_211503.jpg

OP
OP
Obsessed with fish

Obsessed with fish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am trying to trouble shoot my bad photography. There are a few things that I forgot to add to my last post, It turns out I got another aspasia on my zoas frag, lucky I got rid of it. I also got lots of copepods and a snail that spends 90% of its life buried in the sand. I also got these weird white tunes that are about 5mm, I got lots if free stuff. When I work out better photos I will post them, I am very happy with the end result.

OP
OP
Obsessed with fish

Obsessed with fish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh, forgot to add when a sale comes up sexy shrimp will be added, so stay tuned for that, I may also add a yuma mushroom. I have also started feeding my coral, I have been feeding the zoas juice from brine shrimp and I have been feeding the mushrooms whole brine shrimp. The coral reacting is so Cool, the mushrooms eating are my fav!

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 66 37.3%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.1%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 27 15.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back