1 degree swings

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wick
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I've always kept my sensors before the heaters as well, it helps prevent the heaters from just heating the water near the sensors and kicking off before the tank gets up to your desired temp.
Great idea!
 
As tides and currents change I’d expect so would temps.
 
I just installed this chiller last week and noticed how fast it cools down the water. Wasn’t sure if it’s worth worrying about or not. Just trying to maintain stability.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4577.jpeg
    IMG_4577.jpeg
    69.8 KB · Views: 41

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new