10 Gallon Mixed Reef

What up peeps. Hope everybody is doing well with all this going on around the world. Came back from school and transported the tank. I noticed that the first time that i brought my tank back from school for christmas break that my tank had to re cycle itself so this time i left about a gallon of water and didn't go near the sand when vacuuming the water and that seemed to work.

Everything doing well. Still can't seem to find a reading on phosphates even when im dosing it. I was doing my test yesterday when to be honest i never test unless things look bad but I wasn't doing anything and read that my tanks calcium was down to 350. So that's a no good but i'm not sure if that's true because my clam looks more than happy so i'm going to try and get a second test kit. Was running a sort of low flow tank and then just recently jacked up the flow like crazy and everything is loving it.

Bought a couple of corals from a live sale at ARC and i'm pretty happy with most all the corals. Just got them today but they are looking already pretty happy.

IMG_20200407_154840.jpg IMG_20200407_154855.jpg IMG_20200407_154903.jpg IMG_20200407_154941.jpg IMG_20200407_155057.jpg
 
How’s the tank?? I’m doing a 10 gallon acro tank and thinking of getting an illumagic blaze x mini. I’m currently running an old kessil a360we and getting no growth hardly so I need to do something different
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new