10% Off All Neptune Systems Apex

Bump
 
Holy Neptune Orders.... We are SHIPPING TODAY! We are going to try to get ALL ORDERS SHIPPED TODAY. Order from us so you don't have to wait until the middle of next week for your order to ship. We ship FAST & FREE!
 
is this over?

You were probably asking about the 10% off deal that was running last week. I checked a couple vendors that were running the promo and none of them have it listed anymore.
 
You were probably asking about the 10% off deal that was running last week. I checked a couple vendors that were running the promo and none of them have it listed anymore.
Thanks hehe thats what I thought this was. Didnt realized this post was from 2 years ago lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new