$100 Finders Fee for Snowflake Clowns

oceaninabox

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am still searching for either 1 or 2 snowflake clownfish. Must be able to show actual photos of fish being bought (No "LIKE" photos) meaning fish "look like" the ones photographed. If you can help put me in touch with a seller and I make a purchase, I will give you a $100 credit towards any purchase from my website. I've been looking for months now but just cant seem to find the right one(s).

paintballer768

Master of Puppets
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My LFS has one for $280, its an ORA one. If you want I could buy it but I have 0 experience shipping fish. Its about 1" long, and Ill get a pic this week if youre interested. They only have one

OP
OP
oceaninabox

oceaninabox

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think most of them did at one time, but I have seen several pairs that have come out of the UK also.

Smarsh

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know ORA brought 2 pairs with them to MACNA and they went into the raffle. My friend won 1 of the pairs (lucky dog).

Sandy

Reef Pets

Bioprospector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was not for sure. I have read that they do and then I am read that they do not come from ORA. I was not sure. I will have to get on the waiting list for those. They are so ugly that they look cool!

OP
OP
oceaninabox

oceaninabox

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well it's official. I'm the new proud Papa of a pair of beautiful snowflake clownfish. Congratulations to Amanda(ahayes13) for helping me find the pair. As promised she will have a $100 shopping spree to use toward anything on our website for helping us find these babies. They are still babies at only 1 1/2 inches each. I will update with a better picture but this was the one that was supplied by the seller. Thanks Amanda!!!!!

Snowflakes.jpg

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 29.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 37.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 21 25.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%
Back