100 gallon tank vs nano

WtR2R 7.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R and the salty world. Start big and use small as QT tank. Lots of knowledgeable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
 
Welcome dynastyreefs.
Start with the 100 and sump.
I added a 20g satellite plumbed to same sump, after a couple of years, if you have the room.
I still have plenty A decent chunk of space down below
 
We set up the 20 gallon for under $250, under $500 with stock/coral estimates XD
That’s what I want to do I want to set up a bunch of nano tanks with custom reefs to sell can you send me a picture of your tank if you don’t mind
 
That’s what I want to do I want to set up a bunch of nano tanks with custom reefs to sell can you send me a picture of your tank if you don’t mind
Sure! Brand new system set up in August; pardon the new-ness. Fish are in QT, CUC will be arriving in about two weeks. Decidedly a budget build, haha.
Stock list:
Bonded pair of red firefish (Quarantining)
4x Pederson cleaner shrimp
1x red tuxedo urchin
3x blue leg hermit crab
2x marginella snail
1x margarita snail
2x star astraea snail
1x dwarf feather duster worm
Frag of Codium macroalgae (currently in DT)
Corals:
Misc zoas, blue cespitularia, small gorgonian, green alveopora, red goni, etc.

20200927_124429.jpg
 
Sure! Brand new system set up in August; pardon the new-ness. Fish are in QT, CUC will be arriving in about two weeks. Decidedly a budget build, haha.
Stock list:
Bonded pair of red firefish (Quarantining)
4x Pederson cleaner shrimp
1x red tuxedo urchin
3x blue leg hermit crab
2x marginella snail
1x margarita snail
2x star astraea snail
1x dwarf feather duster worm
Frag of Codium macroalgae (currently in DT)
Corals:
Misc zoas, blue cespitularia, small gorgonian, green alveopora, red goni, etc.

20200927_124429.jpg
Wow it looks great can’t wait to see when everything flourishes
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new