1000G Puffer Display

That's true! Haha
You should try being here looking at a dry tank. I'm loosing my mind!

Hang dowel rods above the tank and attach plastic fish the thread or string too the rods. The get a oscillating fan to make the fish move:rolleyes::D:D add few beverages and you could be halfway there:D:D
 
598010cee5cccdd8db9be69ec80b04e5.jpg
 
Looking great Mark...it's coming together, slowly but surely.
 
841c76dec150a8cf20754046ad2d0492.jpg


Only a small update. But the dog house is finished now. So even if I spend too much on coral. I'm not too far away from the tank!
I saw that opening underneath. I was wondering what it was for.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new