10g budget build!

txsaltyguy34

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 4, 2020
Messages
51
Reaction score
182
Location
Fort Worth
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I am in the process of getting my 90gal up and cycling but figured I would show my 10 gal budget build

aqueon 10g
Aqua clear 70
eheim 50w
10lbs dry rock
10 lbs live sand
2 clowns
I wanted to replicate the budget build that inappropriate reefer did on his channel!

so far everything is going great cycle was easy and fish are happy!! Going to be waiting a few weeks for some coralline to start growing before adding some soft coral and eventually be doing the refugium mod on the aqua clear.

6ED7D2F2-ED1D-4828-B9F3-545F9FDD6C3A.jpeg
 
That is a great series to follow! Good luck!
 
Nice Build! Thats a great reefer to Copy
 
So I am in the process of getting my 90gal up and cycling but figured I would show my 10 gal budget build

aqueon 10g
Aqua clear 70
eheim 50w
10lbs dry rock
10 lbs live sand
2 clowns
I wanted to replicate the budget build that inappropriate reefer did on his channel!

so far everything is going great cycle was easy and fish are happy!! Going to be waiting a few weeks for some coralline to start growing before adding some soft coral and eventually be doing the refugium mod on the aqua clear.

6ED7D2F2-ED1D-4828-B9F3-545F9FDD6C3A.jpeg
Any updates?
 
I have the same light on a 20g cube, great budget light!
 
Ya mine is the aqua knight. Can't comment on growth since my giant hermit crab eats any and everything I put in the tank but I'm really liking the light
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new