10g Powerhead

nobatobe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Everyone!
I was running a hydor koralia in my 10g nano mixed reef. It broke (totally my fault during maintenance) and I am looking for a replacement upgrade. I want something that can give more flow to help stop detritus from settling and also something that does random flow modes. I was looking at the nero 5 but that's definitely at the upper end of my price range. Thoughts?

LetItReef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Check out Jebao . Some say they aren’t reliable but I have mine for 2 yrs and still running.
Jebao OW Wave Maker Flow Pump with Controller for Marine Reef Aquarium

LetItReef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Check out Jebao . Some say they aren’t reliable but I have mine for 2 yrs and still running.

Blue Spot Octopus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tunze are too powerful, I have Jebao and the Aquamai I would get the Jebao, just push a button and turn a dial, I guess I am not some phone person who wants to do everything through a phone.

bob salzlein

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Everyone!
I was running a hydor koralia in my 10g nano mixed reef. It broke (totally my fault during maintenance) and I am looking for a replacement upgrade. I want something that can give more flow to help stop detritus from settling and also something that does random flow modes. I was looking at the nero 5 but that's definitely at the upper end of my price range. Thoughts?
The Aqamai KPs, smallest in its class. Suggested retail is 119.99. You can set the program to change every 1/2 hour. https://www.aqamai.com/en/kps/

92Miata

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I've got a pair of OW-10s that have moved between a bunch of tanks (including a 10) - they're great.

The newer SOWs are a little nicer - but the $45 for the OW is pretty hard to beat.

Back