110 Gallon Reef Tank and Custom Cabinet for Sale

RyGuy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HI. I have had this tank running for 10 years! Some corals and fish have been along for most of the ride. I am moving and unfortunately will not be taking the tank with me. Everything must go. Glass tank. Tons of coral, fish (Chevron Tang, Purple Tang, Clown fish, and a few others), live rock, lights, sump, skimmer, reactor, supplements, etc. Let me know if you are interested, I can send a more detailed list of corals. Located in Los Angeles.

New.jpg 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

Bassman733

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you send a list of the corals you have? Also what kind of skimmer are you running?

OP
OP
R

RyGuy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aqua Euro USA Skimmer. Tons of corals! Hammer with at least 50 heads, medium neon Hammer, Duncan with at least 25 heads, large Space Invader Chalice, huge Jack O' Lantern Leptoseris colony, 3 different Scolymia's, neon brain, large open brain coral, huge Jedi Mind Trick, Sunset Montipora, Mystic Montipora, green Monitpora, Meteor Shower Cyphastrea, 2 Blasto colony with 50 plus heads, acans, ricordeas, tons of zoas

Bassman733

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome! I would like one of each! . How much for the brain corals, scolys, acans, montiporas, blastos, and cyphastrea? Are you selling them as the colony or just frags?
I have a 60 gallon and a 10 gallon so frags usually fit a little better but could use a nice size colony too.

OP
OP
R

RyGuy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome! I would like one of each! . How much for the brain corals, scolys, acans, montiporas, blastos, and cyphastrea? Are you selling them as the colony or just frags?
I have a 60 gallon and a 10 gallon so frags usually fit a little better but could use a nice size colony too.
Awesome! I would like one of each! . How much for the brain corals, scolys, acans, montiporas, blastos, and cyphastrea? Are you selling them as the colony or st frags?
I am looking to sell the whole system but would be willing to sell livestock only if it makes sense. I've never fragged corals before so it would be the whole colonies. Let me know if you are interested. Thank you!

OP
OP
R

RyGuy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You are not dragging those are you? I read that you are selling the whole system.
Looking to sell the whole system but would sell livestock only if it makes sense

Bassman733

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking to sell the whole system but would be willing to sell livestock only if it makes sense. I've never fragged corals before so it would be the whole colonies. Let me know if you are interested. Thank you!
How much for your skimmer? Also the colonies of the corals I mentioned in the last post?

OP
OP
R

RyGuy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How much for your skimmer? Also the colonies of the corals I mentioned in the last post?
The corals and fish have been sold but selling tank, cabinet, and accessories (6 bulb T5 lights, plumbing, flow, skimmer, K reactor, etc). I'll keep you posted if I sell the skimmer only.