Shout out for Dr Reef

AKL1950

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone. I’ve been buying my fish from @Dr. Reef for a couple of years now, and figured it’s about time I gave him a shout out for all the great fish I’ve gotten from him. I started this tank two years ago and after quarantining my first few fish, figured I would be happier getting them pre-quarantined so I could just throw them in the tank when I got them. Found Dr Reef’s website. He was very responding to all my questions and made me feel very comfortable with his quarantine procedures. Every fish I have gotten from him are supper healthy and love to eat. In the video the Tomini Tang, two Sappire Damsels and female Bellus Angel I quarantined myself. The rest are from Dr Reef. First ones I got were the Purplr Tang, PB Tang and Hippo Tang, and male Bellus Angel. They have pretty much doubled in size in the last year or so. Got some Blue-green Chromis next. A few months back I got the pair of Mocha Clowns and this month I got the Copperband Butterfly. All from Dr Reef and all doing great. Thanks @Dr. Reef for all the great fish. Here they are doing their thing.

Dr. Reef

www.drreefsquarantinedfish.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for your feedback and support. We are glad to see all fish are doing great and happy to have you as a good customer. Thank you

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 90 75.6%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 12.6%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 6.7%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back