111g Diamond Cube

Funny thing is I ordered new lines and fittings from BRS last night and ran into the same thing. The bulkheads I ordered from salt water aquarium as they were nearly half. I’m switching to all soft plumbing. In all my years of aquarium keeping I’ve prob has zero leaks from my soft plumbing. And countless leaks from my hard plumbing.
I am doing hard plumbing but got the silicone to run from pumps to dampen vibration .. also got the uv mount coming
 
I was able to get a bit more work done this weekend-

-15 Amp DJ switches installed
-Bioreactor plumbed in
-Pickked up a cooler on clearance from Home Cheapo to serve as an ATO reservoir

It’s really starting to come together




Like the ATO good color too. Good idea with the switch panel.
 
That ATO is the perfect top off unit, not sure why it's a cheap option. When my old maintenance clients didn't want to buy a nice one I did a 20 gallon clear container from Walmart :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
 
I was able to get a bit more work done this weekend-

-15 Amp DJ switches installed
-Bioreactor plumbed in
-Pickked up a cooler on clearance from Home Cheapo to serve as an ATO reservoir

It’s really starting to come together




Nice .. I got the 4 switch DJ switches
 
Installed the controller and routed the wires. There’s a short in the ATO pump, so I’ll need to replace that. I had all the wires routed nicely, but unfortunately I needed to keep moving them in an attempt to repair it- no luck. Here’s the Coral Care preset I’ll be using @70% intensity that’s designed to simulate a deep water reef and pick up particularly on LPS fluorescence.
 
Picture from before I broke the fuge down to rework the plumbing.
IMG_9311.jpeg
 
Gettin there! The fuge is all plumbed and I built a skirt to hide the cinder blocks. The high jet is working perfectly on the Ato, and the bioreactor is plumbed in. There’s the slightest little drip on the return line I’m fixing with magic tape. The only things left to do for now is to order the neoprene for the stand deck and complete some touch up work in the room.
IMG_9876.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new