11th Anniversary 2 Days FlashSale on R2R, Sat & Sun 4/1-4/2 10am - 6pm both days

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

premreddy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We hope you’re ready for some major swag!!

the office swag GIF
Absolutely :)

liddojunior

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you to everyone for joining us during our extravagant 2023 11th Anniversary Livesale event !!! Without further ado we congratulate our winners!!:

1st) Alejandro Torres - UC Mixed Euphyllia Pack + Swag Bundle - including a tablet bag, koozie, UC hat and sticker.

2nd) Thuan Au- UC Mixed Signature Pack ( 1 sps 1 lps 1 softie) + Swag Bundle

3rd) Premchander Reddy - $100 gift card + Swag Bundle

we will be sending out a ton of orders this week to everyone who joined in, please reach out to [email protected] with any and all questions. Have a great day! Until next time, happy reefing -

Celebrate We The Best GIF by Booksmart
I literally can't believe the results. I'm anxious about having more Euphyllia because of them being hard to keep so would like some advice! I have very healthy lps and softies that have really grown. All my UC acans have already turned from 1-2 heads to like 8 full heads with more baby heads

Thuan

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Thank you to everyone for joining us during our extravagant 2023 11th Anniversary Livesale event !!! Without further ado we congratulate our winners!!:

1st) Alejandro Torres - UC Mixed Euphyllia Pack + Swag Bundle - including a tablet bag, koozie, UC hat and sticker.

we will be sending out a ton of orders this week to everyone who joined in, please reach out to [email protected] with any and all questions. Have a great day! Until next time, happy reefing -

OMG. I've never won anything this big before. I should go out and buy a Powerball ticket. Thank you Unique. You rock

premreddy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Hi, I just received the package, But didnt see any gift card or swag bundle.Just wanted to know how to get the gifts that were announced. Sorry this is the first time I won this kind of stuff and not sure how it works

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I just received the package, But didnt see any gift card or swag bundle.Just wanted to know how to get the gifts that were announced. Sorry this is the first time I won this kind of stuff and not sure how it works
Hi !

sorry about that, yesterday was a bit crazy as we had a little over 80 orders go out! Your swag bundle and gift card will be sent over today. Please contact us directly for the fastest response if you have any questions going forward

818 570 0848

[email protected]

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 42.6%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 24 20.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 39 33.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.6%
Back