12 gallon Aquapod

R

reef-nut

Guest
View Badges
I am getting another 12 gal. aquapod and I remember the problem I had before with the lights heating up the water. I like the tanks, but the lights being sealed up in the hood puts off a lot of heat. They have cooling fans, but they do not help much. I have seen a lot of people take the hood off and put on different lights, but I like the sealed up look. Any thoughts.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new