12 year saltwater tank

hi ,post a thread saying something like ,ATTN CENTRAL AR,FREE LIVESTOCK... :)
that should get lit up.. good luck,sorry to see you leaving hobby..:(
 
Robin Williams Hello GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment



Welcome to R2R!!!
 
I no longer have anymore fish. I have soft corals and live rock, accessories to give away. Where can I take them in central Arkansas?
Welcome and bye!

I left for years, but I'm back. Perhaps that will be you, too. Wishing you the best!
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new