• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

120 Gallon For Sale

Ocea Aquariums LLC

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New 120 gallon ocea aquarium stand ,tank ( reef ready)and canopy finished cherry for sale 750.00 THIS IS A GREAT PRICE!
CALL TY 256-458-4427
 

Attachments

  • DSCF8098.jpg
    DSCF8098.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 375
What is the dimension of the tank and stand?
What type of bracing on the tank?


Mak
 
Last edited:
Wow....that's beautiful....where are you located?
Do you ever ship?
 
Last edited:
From the looks of it - it is actually a 125g

The windows are 6ft wide and the depth looks to be 18"

That picture makes it LOOK like an 8ft tank though!!!
 
OCEA is replacing the tank with the defect per a post from the buyer. No one should ever post negative about someone before they have had a chance to rectify the situation. OCEA immediately accepted responsibility on this from the way I read it.
 
You'd think they would have posted the chip in the ad... no?

The tank with the chip is not this one in this ad. I don't work for OCEA, but i do feel a responsibility to keep things fair when it comes to the sponsors who support our community at R2R. They will always have the chance, first, to make a bad situation good.

Thanks.
 
I apoligize. I didn't mean to come across negatively. It looks like the same one in his thread that is chipped. I assumed it was since he posted with interest in the thread.
 
No big deal. I was just posting a broad message for everyone. :)
 
OCEA tank

I am the one that purchase the tank.

Here is the whole story.

The chip happen during the shipping process. It was discover AFTER the deliver guy left. This happen on July 3.

On the July 4, I email Ty and he answer me back the same day that he will replace it. The man work on the forth of July. That is awesome customer service.

He said he will building me the new one for the replacement and will be deliver in 2 weeks.

Couple days ago, I email Ty I need a sump because the my old sump is really old and I need a new one. He told me that he will be a new one for free when he deliver my tank.

In 2 weeks, I'll tell you want happen next. He seem to be pretty honest guy and has good reputation in many reef forums.

I am sorry to cause quite a stir about OCEA . Just panicking, Sorry.

Overall the tank/cabnet is pretty and very good craftsmanship.


Mak
 
Updated

I got the replacement tank on 07/20/09. Ty build me sump for free. I got the sump last week (07/31/09) Ty is slow to answer the email or phone. So be patience and plan ahead. However he deliver everything as he promise.

Thank you Ty.


Mak
 
Let me tell you something about OCEA. I have bought two tanks from this company and will continue to do so. Both tanks were custom and turned out better than I could have imagined. I have had more compliments on my tanks they I can remember and I greatly appreciate them. I always tell people were I got them and how good the service was. Ty is a stand up guy who will make things right if a problem does arise. The only thing I would say is he might take a little longer to do it then others but hey your spending alot of money on something that will most of the time be a center piece of your home so let them take their time and do it right. I really cant brag about this man or his company enough. I truly believe if he can't make you happy it will be your own fault. If you do give them the chance you will get a wonderful tank at a great price just leave the man alone and let him do what he's good at. Wish everyone the best and if anyone would like more feedback or has questions about dealing with this company please get in touch with me.
 
One thing puts this company above the rest....

The Owner TY Harris! He is top notch!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new