• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

120g For Sale

Item Price
$300
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

jRatanak

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all,

I'm moving in a couple weeks and need to get rid of a 120 set up that I broke down recently. For the tank and stand I'm only asking $300. Tank is super well build, eurobraced so there's no center bar on the top, and I have a mesh lid that I put together for it.

For a bit more (we can work out a price if interested) I can include the equipment I was running it with:
- GeosReef sump with clarisea built in
- UltraReef Skimmer
- Royal Exclusive return pump
- Apex Pro
- MP40 (2)
and some other odds and ends to choose from.

Let me know if interested! I can get clearer pictures to those that want, just included some quick photos here from during the breakdown. Need this gone by the end of the month, please keep offers about equipment reasonable (not as desperate to get rid of that stuff lol)

Thanks!

Photo Aug 18 2023, 12 25 41 PM.jpg Photo Aug 18 2023, 12 25 53 PM.jpg

Last edited:

probablyfish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, i’m a PhD student in marine biology and looking for a large tank for my new apartment. If this is still available I will buy it and drive to pick it up. I’m in NJ but desperate for a large tank without paying a fortune on my student budget.

OP
OP
jRatanak

jRatanak

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tank is currently pending pickup
Equipment is still all available - DM me if interested please!

Relled

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tank is currently pending pickup
Equipment is still all available - DM me if interested please!
Hi, Can you DM me the price of the APEX and a couple of pictures? Am local. Can't make use of the other equipment you listed though. Would also be interested in testing equipment like Hannah checkers etc. if you have anything like that.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 54 40.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 11.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 38 28.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 26 19.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back