125 gallon cadlight tank build.

X.M.Chen

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
102
Reaction score
50
Location
Chesapeake VA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I'm new to reef2reef. I'm new to a saltwater tank. Here is my build for a 125 gallon cadlight tank. Please let my know if I did anything wrong.

Here is my setup:
125g cadlight tank(59"x24"x21")
40g cadlight sump
3 ecotech radion xr30w G3 pro
Vectra M1 Dc pump
4 tunze 6095 power head with controller.
JBJ ATO
BRS GFO & carbon reactor
Emperor aquatics smart UV 40 watt
2 200w cobalt heater
1 jebo dosing pump
Cadlight pineless skimmer
Here are some photo of my tank. I start build my tank on February. So it about 2 month old.
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg
 
I love to grow sps with this tank. Can anyone tell me what do I need. I have few sps in this tank right now, but they all not doing good.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new