125 Mixed Reef Build

Mhsbrian

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 19, 2013
Messages
38
Reaction score
2
Location
Leeds, Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys,

My 125 gallon mixed reef build.

Equipment :

125 Rimless custom tank 25Hx24Wx48L
3W x 88 LED Shenzhen Lighting Co. Suspended Fixture ( Par readings are avg 500 center and avg 200 on sand bed)
Life Reef Sump+Refugium
4 x 1200 circulation pumps
1 x Reef Octopus reactor (with seachem sea gel)
Life Reef Overflow
Coral life 20 inch power compact refugium light
Life Reef Protein Skimmer



__________________________________________________ _____

Livestock/Other:

125lbs live rock real reef and premium fiji mixed
1x Blue Tang
1x Yellow Tang
1x Mandarin Goby
6x Chromis
6x Female Anthias 1x Male (Lyretail)
1x Orange Spotted hawkfish
2x ocellaris clownfish
1x Hawaiian Flame Wrasse
1x Blotched Anthia (Holanthias borbonius)
1x Lawnmower Blenny

Just look for corals, there are so many I don't have time to name all of them and I probably couldn't anyway !

[video=youtube;7o-cWllk8UY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7o-cWllk8UY[/video]
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20130208_225114.jpg
    IMG_20130208_225114.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 236
  • IMG_20130216_121619.jpg
    IMG_20130216_121619.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 202
Looks great!
 
Ah I see , well I have them blowing into each other (spent a lot of time with it ) to make it not so straight forward and the same a lot. I think the flow is pretty good in terms of not being the same all the time, I am upgrading to mp40s soon .

Sent from my One using Tapatalk 2
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 12 34.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 48.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new