View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
tbrown

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hanna giveaway you say?
This one. Thanks Marshall! Sorry Ryan, I didn't realize you weren't there yet.

OP
OP
tbrown

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
How many did you end up with in the sale? Saw you got that sun god drop after all!
I think 13 - 10 sticks, 1 Goni, 1 Alve, and a Red Hulk. I ended up buying a Sungod booger and then jumped on the $6 large yesterday. I hope I got that one. I got the PayPal charge and it shows up on my account in the orders but I never got the confirmation email from SBB. I almost bought a couple of shrooms but didn't. I need to clear out some room for shrooms. I've got a Mojave, a Green Fuzzy, and an Eternals I'm going to try to sell.

Petcrazyson

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think 13 - 10 sticks, 1 Goni, 1 Alve, and a Red Hulk. I ended up buying a Sungod booger and then jumped on the $6 large yesterday. I hope I got that one. I got the PayPal charge and it shows up on my account in the orders but I never got the confirmation email from SBB. I almost bought a couple of shrooms but didn't. I need to clear out some room for shrooms. I've got a Mojave, a Green Fuzzy, and an Eternals I'm going to try to sell.
We need pics!

OP
OP
tbrown

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Something cool though: my local library has these "Adventure Kits" and one of them is a biodiversity kit that comes with lens kit and tripod for a smartphone. I borrowed it. I get to try it out for the next 3 weeks for free. We'll see how my pictures look... :grinning-squinting-face:
And this was a bust. The 1.5 magnification macro lens is a 0.63 macro lens - makes it smaller and mor defined? Also, the telescopic lens doesn't work - it acts like one of the internal lenses is either shifted or flipped so it won't focus.

OP
OP
tbrown

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Picked up some red cherry shrimp and some Endlers the other day. 5 gallon is up! Tomorrow I'ma add a "boulder" or 2, get a small heater, get some plants probably.
IMG_20230213_162710061.jpg

Shrimp coming to work probably Monday next week and I'll pick a couple of nice female Endlers and get a pretty male from the store. Might go get a Betta later since the shipped one ended up as a bust.

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked up some red cherry shrimp and some Endlers the other day. 5 gallon is up! Tomorrow I'ma add a "boulder" or 2, get a small heater, get some plants probably.
IMG_20230213_162710061.jpg

Shrimp coming to work probably Monday next week and I'll pick a couple of nice female Endlers and get a pretty male from the store. Might go get a Betta later since the shipped one ended up as a bust.
I call BS in the DOA Betta. They should take care of you in some fashion.

OP
OP
tbrown

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I call BS in the DOA Betta. They should take care of you in some fashion.
He offered to send me another if I covered shipping. I didn't want to pay the $60+ to ensure it was alive tomorrow.

OP
OP
tbrown

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
That’s a crap offer.
That's what most DOA warranties do. I get it to a point but when it's shipped snail mail it was almost expected from the first. Like I said in a different post, hopeful but definitely not holding my breath. I assumed it would be dead on arrival as soon as I saw the tracking.

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's what most DOA warranties do. I get it to a point but when it's shipped snail mail it was almost expected from the first. Like I said in a different post, hopeful but definitely not holding my breath. I assumed it would be dead on arrival as soon as I saw the tracking.
I understand about DOA warranties. Simply stating they are crap.

OP
OP
tbrown

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I understand about DOA warranties. Simply stating they are crap.
I agree. It wasn't my fault the shipping killed the fish. Usually it's not the sellers fault either though. In this case it kinda is.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 29.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 36.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 22 26.8%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%

Back