125 - Took Forever But Here It is!

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
perform Double-think after converting it into 'reef dollars' then back to real dollars. Its a great way to launder your saltwater spending... I like to call it a mental exercise in selective reality.
I'm unfamiliar with this math. think it would slide past the engineer dad?

OP
OP
tbrown

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
nonono. the beauty of it is that its a100% mental activity. you can do it from the comfort of your chair!
If only I had a chair... I sit on the couch and the whole family tries to crash with me. The part I'm working on is fragging to sell.

Good update here: My SBB Mojave Desert mushroom and Eternals both split. I now have 3 super bright pink Eternals, 1 went on walkabout so I need to use the Shmroom Cage (see what I did there @Mschmidt ? Or you could call it the Marshroom Cage?) to get it on a plug and marketable. My Mojave I think one is attached to the plug and the other two the rock so that might be good. My Green Fuzzy Rhodactis split again so I have 3 smaller than a dime on two plugs. Also, the Campfire mushroom split and I'm hoping one attaches to the rockwork. Got a couple good frags of Red Digi and plenty of Spongodes to frag up. I've got a couple others I may be able to frag soon as well as a duplicate Goni I could sell. Actually, potentially two duplicates to sell - 2 of my SBB color morphed into Care Bears...

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If only I had a chair... I sit on the couch and the whole family tries to crash with me. The part I'm working on is fragging to sell.
We moved the second couch to put the new tank in place.
Good update here: My SBB Mojave Desert mushroom and Eternals both split. I now have 3 super bright pink Eternals, 1 went on walkabout so I need to use the Shmroom Cage (see what I did there @Mschmidt ? Or you could call it the Marshroom Cage?)
Marsh-room I like
to get it on a plug and marketable. My Mojave I think one is attached to the plug and the other two the rock so that might be good. My Green Fuzzy Rhodactis split again so I have 3 smaller than a dime on two plugs. Also, the Campfire mushroom split and I'm hoping one attaches to the rockwork. Got a couple good frags of Red Digi and plenty of Spongodes to frag up. I've got a couple others I may be able to frag soon as well as a duplicate Goni I could sell. Actually, potentially two duplicates to sell - 2 of my SBB color morphed into Care Bears...

OP
OP
tbrown

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Ok, I lied...
Mystery Goni, looks more like an Alveopora to me?
Goni-53-scaled.jpg

No name Goni
Goni-30-scaled.jpg

Red Hulk Monti
Ralph-49-scaled.jpg

I may get something else tomorrow but I think I'm done.

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, I lied...
Mystery Goni, looks more like an Alveopora to me?
Goni-53-scaled.jpg

No name Goni
Goni-30-scaled.jpg

Red Hulk Monti
Ralph-49-scaled.jpg

I may get something else tomorrow but I think I'm done.
Fun facts.

Alveopora have 12 tentacles and Gonis have 24 per stalk.

First pic is an alveopora

OP
OP
tbrown

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Fun facts.

Alveopora have 12 tentacles and Gonis have 24 per stalk.

First pic is an alveopora
Yep. That's why I said I'm pretty sure it's an Alveopora. I only counted 12 as well. I bought a Goni that was sold as an Alveopora (knew it was a Goni when I bought it) and now this Alve as a Goni.

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep. That's why I said I'm pretty sure it's an Alveopora. I only counted 12 as well. I bought a Goni that was sold as an Alveopora (knew it was a Goni when I bought it) and now this Alve as a Goni.
It's a Goni that identifies as an Alve. Don't judge.

OP
OP
tbrown

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I picked up 10 basic Endlers and 6 Red Cherry Shrimp.
IMG_20230210_173545935_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230210_173551857.jpg
IMG_20230210_171236983.jpg

While they're saltwater safe, apparently saltwater is not safe for them. Weird. Still not sure if they're going to work with me in the AIO or if the Betta is but they're here! Betta should be here tomorrow.

OP
OP
tbrown

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Something cool though: my local library has these "Adventure Kits" and one of them is a biodiversity kit that comes with lens kit and tripod for a smartphone. I borrowed it. I get to try it out for the next 3 weeks for free. We'll see how my pictures look... :grinning-squinting-face:

OP
OP
tbrown

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Sorry about the betta:( you will have fun with the endless for sure. I think it's even 21 days. I have gotten some really cool morphs with mine.
Yeah. I want to add a nice purdy male in with the generic females. That'll add some fresh blood and some cool colors.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 27.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 32 36.4%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 26 29.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.1%
Back