125 - Took Forever But Here It is!

I want a 10' tank. But, none of my house is propper territory for it.
This wall is 10' to the door. Could just get rid of the TV.
IMG_20220909_190003634_HDR.jpg
 
This wall is 10' to the door. Could just get rid of the TV.
IMG_20220909_190003634_HDR.jpg
Build a tall enough stand and all those tanks can go underneath the 10' tank.

Also, side note, don't tell @OrchidMiss but there's legs in this picture...
 
Build a tall enough stand and all those tanks can go underneath the 10' tank.

Also, side note, don't tell @OrchidMiss but there's legs in this picture...
the terrarium may get sold to fund the reef though. scarlet baddis under the tv, and who knows what is happening with the cube.

sorry for the indiscrete leg pic @OrchidMiss
 
the terrarium may get sold to fund the reef though. scarlet baddis under the tv, and who knows what is happening with the cube.

sorry for the indiscrete leg pic @OrchidMiss
No worries!

@tbrown3589 is mistaken. @BroccoliFarmer is the one that complains about the leg pics :grimacing-face: :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing::rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
 
Interesting... My salt was delayed in transit and the phosphate test is still sitting at the Post Office since 11:17am yesterday trying to decide if they're accepting it and actually bringing it to me...
 
Weird, my Phosphate test never got accepted in Anaheim but somehow it made it to Phoenix about 45 minutes ago. The salt was delayed in transport and should be here by Sunday even though it's in town and was supposed to be here today...
 
Weird, my Phosphate test never got accepted in Anaheim but somehow it made it to Phoenix about 45 minutes ago. The salt was delayed in transport and should be here by Sunday even though it's in town and was supposed to be here today...
logistics is a fickle mistress.
 
Weird, my Phosphate test never got accepted in Anaheim but somehow it made it to Phoenix about 45 minutes ago. The salt was delayed in transport and should be here by Sunday even though it's in town and was supposed to be here today...
The only solution is that nobody wants to work anymore.
 
The only solution is that nobody wants to work anymore.
yeah... what the heck. computers and robots were supposed to be doing all this years ago.
 
I'm yet to have a 4 day work week eased by a fax machine.
I was supposed to have a 3 day work week this week but gate duty....

I just got notification that my salt is out for delivery and the phosphate test kit has been delivered to my mailbox.

I told my wife about the salt but not the test kit. :grimacing-face:
 
I was supposed to have a 3 day work week this week but gate duty....

I just got notification that my salt is out for delivery and the phosphate test kit has been delivered to my mailbox.

I told my wife about the salt but not the test kit. :grimacing-face:
How she calls the honesty.
 
So I called the store with the Carpenters Flasher Wrasses on sale yesterday and the guys said that they have a Mendahurus wrasse but that's all he could find. I didn't trust him so I called today and the regular saltwater guy said they've got lots of them available. Lots, yet the other guy couldn't even find 1. I wonder what a Mendahurus wrasse is...
 
So I called the store with the Carpenters Flasher Wrasses on sale yesterday and the guys said that they have a Mendahurus wrasse but that's all he could find. I didn't trust him so I called today and the regular saltwater guy said they've got lots of them available. Lots, yet the other guy couldn't even find 1. I wonder what a Mendahurus wrasse is...
Guess you're going to have to buy one and find out. The lfs here had at least 6 carpenter wrasses. Almost got one. Maybe later.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new