tbrown
Cronies #3?? Heathens' Coffee Snob???
View Badges
Ultimate Member
Reef Squad
Reef Squad Leader
Excellence Award
Reef Tank 365
R2R App User
Article Contributor
Hospitality Award
Rock Pool Reef Keepers
My Tank Thread
My Aquarium Showcase
Yeah, that's why I only wanted my skimmer running for a partial day. I don't want to overskim all the "food" out of the water but I don't want my nitrates to blast off while trying to raise phosphates to detectable levels. I had considered dosing phosphates but would definitely want a more reliable test like the Hanna before dosing. Salifert is good but digital gives actual numbers instead of the guesswork of "Which blue is it?". All I can say for certain is that right now I'm definitely under that 0.03 but there is just enough tint to say happily I am not a 0.Right on. It's a slow game..you knoweth the deal. Skimmer is great if you need it...I just weirdly don't need mine yet. But lps and gonis dig a little phos as well.