125 - Took Forever But Here It is!

Good call!
For example,

First set of rock is the “proof of concept”
Second set is “prototype”
Third set is “production test run”.

I can keep going lol. Can you tell I am an engineer…..

And you are doing all of the “testing” using materials recycled from the previous “testing”, so you are now being “green”.
 
For example,

First set of rock is the “proof of concept”
Second set is “prototype”
Third set is “production test run”.

I can keep going lol. Can you tell I am an engineer…..

And you are doing all of the “testing” using materials recycled from the previous “testing”, so you are now being “green”.
Beautiful!
 
Beautiful!
Yup. I could be a politician lol

Richard Nixon GIF by GIPHY News
 
StinkSink arrived and installed!
IMG_20220803_155809826.jpg

IMG_20220803_155153714.jpg

IMG_20220803_155201601.jpg

IMG_20220803_155840358.jpg

IMG_20220803_160323594.jpg

IMG_20220803_155051601.jpg

IMG_20220803_162429628.jpg
Issue is, when that lid comes off for cleaning. I've taken that outside to clean. Odd part is, the day after. Our neighborhood skunk was ran over. I'm sure he chose death rather than live with the smell of skimmate.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new