125 - Took Forever But Here It is!

How do you calibrate photone?
You have to have a known par reading. Mine is 320 centered under the 140 watts and 276 centered under the 90 or 511 an inch below the 90 watt. In the settings there's a Calibration button.
 
What's a tank ball?
Lol..got the sump to get the ball rolling for the new tank..

50759a51-61e5-4f6c-a20c-429160f1b4c3_text.gif
 
What's a tank ball?
Everyone knows what a tank ball is. Rolling is good, falling is bad.

IMG_20220507_105434233_HDR.jpg

Tank Ball Rolling
IMG_20220507_110525959_HDR.jpg

Tank Ball Falling
 
Thinking about just buying a par meter soon but that would help in the mean time. Picked up a sump today to get the new tank ball rolling!
"Buy" the par meters from BRS, then return it when you're done for $100 restocking fee. That's what most people do. I have several LFS nearby that rent the Apogee for $50 for 3 weeks which I'm considering if I start adding SPS. I just don't trust the Photone app since with the bag on the PAR numbers are way skewed even after calibration. I tried my kayak cell phone bag and a regular double zipper bag and even between the two it was different after calibration.
 
"Buy" the par meters from BRS, then return it when you're done for $100 restocking fee. That's what most people do. I have several LFS nearby that rent the Apogee for $50 for 3 weeks which I'm considering if I start adding SPS. I just don't trust the Photone app since with the bag on the PAR numbers are way skewed even after calibration. I tried my kayak cell phone bag and a regular double zipper bag and even between the two it was different after calibration.
did you put the paper in front of the camera?
 
How many did you grab in the sbb sale?
Too many... 16 I believe. A couple of Milles, 9 or 10 Gonis, 3 mushrooms, and a Zoa. I think.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new