125g FOWLR stocking

saintOswald

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

Could you guys give a critical review of my 125g stocking plans.

White-tail bristletooth Tang
Blue Hippo Tang
Yellow Tang
Lemonpeel Angel
Antennata Lionfish
Porcupine Puffer
Magnificent Foxface

I know this is a heavy heavy stocking list. I will cut 1 or 2 (I just can't decide which ones). Also I know the Porc and Hippo get big so I am planning to move them to a bigger tank once they get big.

Thanks
 
Last edited:
I would just cut the hippo and porc puffer. Everything else would work for its full lifetime.

Keep in mind lemonpeels are the most infamous dwarf angels for eating corals, in case that's a concern. Also, an adult antennata grows to about 7" or so, you won't ever be able to add any smaller fish.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new