12g Nanotube Light Upgrades

chowchow10

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 24, 2015
Messages
180
Reaction score
40
Location
Winter Springs, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My wife has a 12 gallon JBJ Nano Cube DX that had Compact Fluorescent Bulbs. I removed them and put in three 12" Current USA TrueLumen Pro LED Strips. I installed one "Deepwater Blue 453nm" and two "Marine Fusion ombination of 12K white & 453nm blue". Lights are out for the night now, but will take pictures tomorrow. So far I am impressed with the lighting but will see tomorrow if it makes my corals happy.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new