13.5 evo coming up soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best..the best..


only insofar as it says “2500 club” where you have “valuable member”
but why does yours say "Lord of the Memes"? did you pick that or did a Mod give it to you?
 
letting the days go by, dangit me too
Water flowing underground :rolleyes:
Also here’s another to draw! (Excuse the dirty glass; it was a quick gotta take the pic kinda thing!)
 

Attachments

  • 8AC980F0-BA2F-4CB8-A87D-B71AAA50F864.jpeg
    8AC980F0-BA2F-4CB8-A87D-B71AAA50F864.jpeg
    145.2 KB · Views: 89
but why does yours say "Lord of the Memes"? did you pick that or did a Mod give it to you?

It’s a moniker a friend gave me while gaming. I put it there myself because I still find it hilarious
 
It’s a moniker a friend gave me while gaming. I put it there myself because I still find it hilarious
I've concluded it's an R@R supporter perk looking back at all who have changed theirs (thankfully I had 22 pages of posts to pull from).
 
It is if they’re full of air they can’t expel but some puffers do it sometimes to “practice” or just stretch out. If they’re constantly puffing, then I’d be worried! This is only the second time he’s done it since we got him in 2019
 
The tanked people literally puffed a porcupine puffer on the intro and didn’t die. I think it’s OK to puff a puffer if you know they will be safe when going back into the water. Like if you were doing it on a fishing charter to show why they are called puffers. Dont puff your pet puffer though
 
I’m waiting impatiently for this silly boy to decide to puff up for us! Again excuse dirty glass, you try keeping snails or hermits or any cuc with a porky and a huge Stars and Stripes (who chomps first and asks questions later!) and two snowflake morays!

137B76C6-8B9A-4B3C-8203-06F50582B9CB.jpeg
 
What size tank would a porc need for like a couple years. My friend said he kept one in a 40g for a coup,e years in a 40g then got it a 150
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new