13 frags for 210.00

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mcreefer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
photo1.jpg

I had to kick my whites up real high to get a good iphone pic. So your not seeing the pop I see with human eyes.
 
Lol thanks. Going to boot them out though. With nothing to host they perch ontop of frags and close them up. Any ideas on a small cleaning crew that won't bother coral? No hermits.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new