1350 mi. drive for a clam !!!

Wow what a great Mobil setup for the clam!
My LFS has one that big for sale in one of their tanks.
It's only 6 min from my house lol.
I'm just sad it's too big to fit anywhere in my tank :(
 
Nice I have 2 they are 5" and a 11" I love the way they look they make a tank look perfect
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4585.jpg
    IMG_4585.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 313
I think clams are a wonderful addition to any tank. They just add a certain beauty. Wonderful find and it looks amazing in your tank!!!
 
Nice looking specimen! I've tried clams before with no luck, they always die off. I can keep any sps and hard to keep fish without a problem, but no luck with clams :(

Great luck with it
 
If I remember correctly, that clam was in a 29 gallon biocube a few years back. I am sure if youyou search the Atlanta reef clubs archives you will find a pic of it about 3 years ago.
 
Last June, I drove from upstate NY to Chicago to pick up a tank setup. Total 1900 miles, it was fun. I can understand your excitement. Beautiful clam, I say totally worth the drive.
 
i have seen this clam in person and it is huge.glad to see it has a good home i wanted it but it would never fit in my tank.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new