15 Gallon Floating Ledge Fish Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter Clawfish
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Clawfish

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 26, 2021
Messages
463
Reaction score
340
Location
Fort Lauderdale
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all!! I’m 3 weeks into cycling my 15 gallon Flex Floating Ledge tank. Question, would a goby/shrimp pair work with a complete sand bed and no actual rock on the seafloor?

IMG_0211.jpeg
 
I'm thinking no only because there would be no way for them to create a den as the sand would just callapse as they dig. They may survive but I don't think they would thrive.
My thoughts exactly!
Now, what to stock with
I’m going to start with some Frags from 65 Gallon for a month or so first
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new