15 Gallon Fluval Flex Build

ihatetomatoclowns

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The cycle has began!!! I just started the cycle for my 15 gallon fluval flex aquarium. I posted a thread with all the equipment I'm using previously if you want to look. Looking forward to adding my first fishes, if you have any suggestions feel free to reply.
1000002931.jpg

jhadaway

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also have a flex 15 at work. I bought 2 stubby clowns from ORA through saltwater aquarium.com. I also have a yellow line goby in there with a small cuc and a tuxedo urchin. Only running a refugium in the middle section and filter floss. Its doing great.

littlefoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes. I'm planning on having a pair of ocellaris and a tail spot blenny but no matter what size tank I will forever avoid a tomato clown.
Lol theres some pretty cool gobies that would be fun to add! My IM 15 just has two percs, a coral banded shrimp, emerald crab, 2 snails, conch and 2 hermits. Its a very mellow tank

OP
OP
ihatetomatoclowns

ihatetomatoclowns

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol theres some pretty cool gobies that would be fun to add! My IM 15 just has two percs, a coral banded shrimp, emerald crab, 2 snails, conch and 2 hermits. Its a very mellow tank
Do you have any recommendations for cycling? I have rubble rock and ceramic balls from my dad's tank already. I have 2 pieces of dry rock and one piece of live rock. Last night I set my tank up and I dosed microbacteria. Should I ghost feed, and when should I add bacteria again?

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Perfect with your tank and clowns. Will swim openly with them.

clownfishmama

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The cycle has began!!! I just started the cycle for my 15 gallon fluval flex aquarium. I posted a thread with all the equipment I'm using previously if you want to look. Looking forward to adding my first fishes, if you have any suggestions feel free to reply.
1000002931.jpg
Congrats! I have one as well I will post photos soon. Very intriguing design the fluval flex has.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 41 16.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 15 6.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 144 57.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 7.6%
Back