15 Gallon Fluval Flex Build

ihatetomatoclowns

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 21, 2023
Messages
136
Reaction score
63
Location
Canton
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The cycle has began!!! I just started the cycle for my 15 gallon fluval flex aquarium. I posted a thread with all the equipment I'm using previously if you want to look. Looking forward to adding my first fishes, if you have any suggestions feel free to reply.
1000002931.jpg
 
I also have a flex 15 at work. I bought 2 stubby clowns from ORA through saltwater aquarium.com. I also have a yellow line goby in there with a small cuc and a tuxedo urchin. Only running a refugium in the middle section and filter floss. Its doing great.
 
Yes. I'm planning on having a pair of ocellaris and a tail spot blenny but no matter what size tank I will forever avoid a tomato clown.
Lol theres some pretty cool gobies that would be fun to add! My IM 15 just has two percs, a coral banded shrimp, emerald crab, 2 snails, conch and 2 hermits. Its a very mellow tank
 
Lol theres some pretty cool gobies that would be fun to add! My IM 15 just has two percs, a coral banded shrimp, emerald crab, 2 snails, conch and 2 hermits. Its a very mellow tank
As in I should stay away from a tail spot? Or did I misunderstand.
 
Lol theres some pretty cool gobies that would be fun to add! My IM 15 just has two percs, a coral banded shrimp, emerald crab, 2 snails, conch and 2 hermits. Its a very mellow tank
Do you have any recommendations for cycling? I have rubble rock and ceramic balls from my dad's tank already. I have 2 pieces of dry rock and one piece of live rock. Last night I set my tank up and I dosed microbacteria. Should I ghost feed, and when should I add bacteria again?
 
Perfect with your tank and clowns. Will swim openly with them.
 
Following along!
 
The cycle has began!!! I just started the cycle for my 15 gallon fluval flex aquarium. I posted a thread with all the equipment I'm using previously if you want to look. Looking forward to adding my first fishes, if you have any suggestions feel free to reply.
1000002931.jpg
Congrats! I have one as well I will post photos soon. Very intriguing design the fluval flex has.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new