150g - live rock filtered

Populating some media with MB7
DSC00008.JPG
 
Some live rock 150 gallons, I think it's ok to add fish early? no filtration what-so-ever... yikes, but free on local FB listing couldn't pass it up...
 
Not having much luck finding a good thread on the microbacter 7. Lots of chatter but... anyone have solid results with it? Or can u point me to a thread?
Thanks :)
On the reef bum live stream with Jack Kent. He stated that mb7 is not a nitrifying bacteria. Better of using xlm start
 
Finally getting around to transforming my ViparSpectra lights. I removed the leds, power supplies, board and tossed out the box and fans. Full temp readings...
 
Bubble Algae. I kinda want to grow a big one, but I'm afraid...
So after watching a few vids and reading, I put this simple CHEAP tool together and let gravity do it's thing...

 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 36 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new