15g Anemone Cube

My 10g has a mix of Rainbow, Ultra Rainbow, Acid Rain and Warp Drive BTAs, plus a few Rock Flowers. I'm also in the process of upgrading/moving things around, so I'll eventually be expanding the BTA collection myself. It's a whole nother addiction. :D
I just checked out your thread and realized it was one that I had been watching and it impacted my decision to switch to an anemone cube!
 
Good looking tanks welcome to the cafe by the way excited to see things mature....give you a couple schlammmm pics for the night...
20230618_202718.jpg
20230618_202606.jpg
20230601_170530.jpg
20230618_203336.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new