15g lighting

  • Thread starter Thread starter bstaton
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bstaton

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 23, 2024
Messages
23
Reaction score
2
Location
nc
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m thinking about buying the IM 14g peninsula, it’s 11.8” by 20” by 13” tall. Anyone have ideas on relatively budget lighting systems I could buy?
 
Well that’s depends on features you want, what you want to grow, and what you consider budget.
 
Well that’s depends on features you want, what you want to grow, and what you consider budget.
Probably softies only and preferably it’d be around or under 100$
 
I have a Spectra Aqua Knight V2 over my 13.8"x13.8"x13.8" 10 gallon cube. I'm happy with it and the price was really good. I paid less than $60 shipped on Aliexpress. Great PAR numbers too, it is very blue though...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new