16 gallon biocube flow

SaltLifeSoul17

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 5, 2018
Messages
29
Reaction score
5
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What’s the best way to increase the flow in my biocube? The corners of the tank are very stagnant. Should I get a larger pump or find a very small wave maker to get a little more flow in those areas?
 
I use several wavemaker run on/off completely at random so the intersecting flow changes by the minute.
 
I use several wavemaker run on/off completely at random so the intersecting flow changes by the minute.
What brand do you use? That seems like it would be perfect for my tank!
 
I use everything Jebao.
4 years running, clean once each 6 months.
I’m thinking maybe two of the smaller outputs.
Amazon delivered.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 20.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new