180g Lagoon

SWSCJ

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 17, 2013
Messages
136
Reaction score
77
Location
Spring Hill, Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My little garden
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1368206407.667606.jpg
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1368206441.555647.jpg
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1368206498.162817.jpg
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1368206533.377795.jpg



Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
That is a gorgeous tank! love the shallow tanks.
 
I love the salt life, I love to boogie on the disco rooOOoUnd oh yay....

That is so amazingly pretty!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
 
The tank looks awesome!! I would LOVE to see more pics!!!
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 48.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 45.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new