• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

19 Eye Tyree Jayda's Watermelon Colony

  • Thread starter Thread starter BrooksReef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

BrooksReef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 15, 2010
Messages
469
Reaction score
7
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all!

Selling this gorgeous piece because funds are running a tad low, and the money will come in handy. I have had this chalice for about 3-4 months. I got it at about 14 eyes from a local reefer. I can get the lineage if needed.

Anyways, it is yours for $350 shipped to your door. All offers are welcomed of course. Just no low-balling, please.

Pictures (Sorry, all I have is an iPhone):

e45e3898.jpg

18580c47.jpg

7e0d363b.jpg



Brooks
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new