1999ICP by Fauna Marin

Rogued_Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 17, 2019
Messages
1,064
Reaction score
1,222
Location
Miami
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Hello Reefers,

I hate to do posts like these but I feel it’s necessary to grow as a community and to hold vendors accountable.

I sent out an ICP from @Fauna Marin to their Ft Myers location which got delivered on July 23rd. It’s August 8th and they have not given me the results back. The most frustrating part is that a friend had his results sent to him even tho his ICP was delivered a day after mine.

The costumer service from @Fauna Marin has been horrible… well no, I can’t say it was horrible because there wasn’t even any!! I contacted them via their contact us form in their site twice and messaged them on IG to see what the status of my ICP was and all I got was silence.

anyway Reefers be aware that you might waste your time and money with these ICPs
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new