• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

1st bad experience selling a pack in almost 5years

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lps1212

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Id like to make this thread to help tell my side of a somewhat good transaction turned bad. I sold a memeber on here by the name of swine a frag pack shiped out on the 29th of april recieved on the 30th. The first sign of communication came on the 2nd of may where he stated all was well except for queen krak. I replied with they are finicky zoas just like all kraks are. He replied with I have to disagree I didnt get what I payed for and I want a full retail refund for the queen krak. I coldnt believe the nerve of this guy 1st he says I sent him a frag that wasnt what he signed up for than wants me to refund him retail price of 200-250 . I replied with dude im no lfs nor vendor therefore I never charge retail and was puttin a price on that frag at 150 for him since he did get other zoas. So now here we are with the issue the queen krak isnt healthy. What can I do is my initial train of thought but before I can even suggest something this guy threatened me with opening up a pp claim. Even after all the hostility and late response time to the status of the zoa I still offered to ither replace or refund the 150. I than sent him a message on the 6th of may asking for a wysiwyg pic of the melted frag he dosent reply till may 8th with a plug and some glue no indication of melting. Now on may 8th he than proceeds to open up a pp claim and give me negative feedback because I didnt run to give him a refund when I clearly waited 2 days for a response. After openimg up pp claim and negative feedback on here he than proceeds to go on facebook a site I am not a member of and bash my name and rep all the while still wanting me to work with him towards a solution. LoL. Last time I checked resolutions come before all the bashing and negativity not after. Just be careful when dealing with Swine and if I can and need to put up emails to back my story I shall. Ive delt with too many good reefers om here and else wheres to let one guy discredit my credibility.

Swine

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everyone that reads this needs to realize that the first and second post are missing all the proof that everything LPS1212 is an exaggeration and a lie. He is also getting away with this because r2r does not allow posting of personal messages or emails. The poor packing and fragging practices left no chance for this Zoa to live. I've had Zoas melt from vendors and been fine with it. I find it ridiculous I cannot defend myself with proof and have to listen to these bogus claims from LPS1212. Why is he afraid of my posts?

OP
OP
lps1212

lps1212

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everyone that reads this needs to realize that the first and second post are missing all the proof that everything LPS1212 is an exaggeration and a lie. He is also getting away with this because r2r does not allow posting of personal messages or emails. The poor packing and fragging practices left no chance for this Zoa to live. I've had Zoas melt from vendors and been fine with it. I find it ridiculous I cannot defend myself with proof and have to listen to these bogus claims from LPS1212. Why is he afraid of my posts?
im justbstating facts you are a straight scammer asking for deals than trying to get full retail refunds. Comeon than start to bash me on the net and ask what can we do to fix the problem. Seriously I tried to work with you to no avail. You sir are difficult to work with and rather rude im gonna enf this thread by saying you need to check yourself before you try to ruin someones credibility than as what can I do to make it right

Swine

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To give everyone an idea of how it was packaged.
uploadfromtaptalk1399706122504.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1399706156055.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1399706179677.jpg

So every frag was tension set into a Styrofoam plate. Some fell out and would smash into the plastic bag or back of another frag plug in transit.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Outside posts are not allowed by anyone not involved in the transaction according to R2R policy. I have removed all outside posts.

I have also removed the private messages that were posted. Private communication is not allowed to be posted on R2R. Thanks for your cooperation in the future.

OP
OP
lps1212

lps1212

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
heres my issue with that I have no problem working with the guy up until he tried asking for a retail 250 refund and not what I charhed him refund 150. I also see 2 pictures where he shows me a closed up polyp where and then one with just glue where is the proof of melting zoas when melting go through stages where the polyp will shrivel up and eventually turn to mush on the plug no evidence of that for all I know he could have popped the zoa off and reglued somewhere else. Now when I was in contact with Swine I clearly stated no need to open up a claim im willing to work with you. 1st initial offer was a replacement when he said he did not wanna pay for reshipping he offered to pay half I than said better yet why dont we do this instead send me a wysiwyg pic of the frag on the 6th and he replies with the zoa less pic on the 8th. So now shortly after the email was sent I get a email from pp about a claim being opened. At this point I figured ok no more need to try to work with this individual since he is quick to asume I wasnt going to refund him 150. Shortly after the pp claim he comes on r2r and gives me a negative feedback and all the while bashing me on fb which im not apart of. So this is where I get confused because how does he have the nerve to send me a pm after the bashing claim and feedback and ask me where do I stand with this matter im assumeing he is referring to a refund. At this point I said whats the point of doing so when people do that in the begining of a situation to avoid all of the above not after. I believe the evidence he presented was 1st not in a timely manner but I was still willing to work with him and 2nd I believe totally ridiculous that he would ask for a full retail value refund

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
lps1212

lps1212

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didnt have an issue with the 1st pic all I said in response was that kraks are finicky. Your reply was no I have to disagree like u have had kraks in your tank before. 1st sign of being a clown. 2nd sign you request a full retail refund "250" for the queen krak when I charged u 150. 3rd sign your a clown is I clearly stated in our communication that I would refund 150 pending pics on the 6th you wait till the 8th and only gave me a few hours before u went ahead and opened uo a pp claim, proceeded to bash me anywhere u could ad than ask me basically if I waa still gonna refund you the money. You sir were difficuly to work with and handled this matter in a wrongful manner as someone stated in this thread before it aas deleted. I have had people tell me zoas melted on them a week later and I would still offer to replace the frag come next pack. I didnt get my positive feedback by being a crook. I got my reputation by being standup and always trying my best to accomodate the buyer. In conclusion I feel as though you were rude out of line and extremely difficult to deal with

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As both of these threads are going nowhere, I'm closing them. Please take any further correspondence to pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freshwater filter only or is it? Have you ever used an HOB filter on a saltwater tank?

• I currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank.

Votes: 50 25.0%
  • I don’t currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 51 25.5%
  • I have used a HOB on fish only or quarantine tanks, but not on the display tank.

Votes: 47 23.5%
  • I have never used a HOB on a saltwater tank.

Votes: 48 24.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.0%
Back