1st post 2nd tank.

NPRW

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Running a 70L ecostyle for about 6mths now using a lot of advice from this forum. Started off fowlr and eventually added a few zoa frags and a couple discos.

Loving it so far, easy enough to include my daughter but hard enough to give me my chemistry fix!
Looking into some of the more demanding corals and I decided instead of upgrading my hood light and adding a power head why not just go all in and build a new reef the size of the spare wall in our bedroom!
Missus isn't too impressed but hey eventually we can get those bigger fish she wanted.
Finally decided to sign up because no doubt will need help with the build - currently designing a janky sump!

Thanks all

OP
OP
NPRW

NPRW

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks! There's so much Id like to try, I've never had a sump before (8yrs of fw never even heard of one lol) so we'll test my diy skills for sure!
Unfortunately being a mechanic by trade my skills count for zero here, but I have used my probe-cam to look under rocks for a detached disco!

Kj2186

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your build sounds like it will be awesome. Welcome to R2R!
Running a 70L ecostyle for about 6mths now using a lot of advice from this forum. Started off fowlr and eventually added a few zoa frags and a couple discos.

Loving it so far, easy enough to include my daughter but hard enough to give me my chemistry fix!
Looking into some of the more demanding corals and I decided instead of upgrading my hood light and adding a power head why not just go all in and build a new reef the size of the spare wall in our bedroom!
Missus isn't too impressed but hey eventually we can get those bigger fish she wanted.
Finally decided to sign up because no doubt will need help with the build - currently designing a janky sump!

Thanks all

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!

tenor.gif

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 37 31.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.9%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back